Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jazzercise is the best thing since Justin Bieber....

 SOOO....Halloween at dance? Probably the best thing. Best costume? JAZZERCISERS! WOO! (Please look below if you beg to differ). Neon leos and neon tights an neon headbands. Yeah. I don't know anything better than jazzercise. True chiz, yo (I'm practicing being urban..mane).
I realize Halloween already happened, like a month ago, but that's not the point right now. The point is that jazzercise is slowly, but surely, taking over the world; that along with zumba. If you've never jazzercised, GET ON IT! It really is the best thing since Justin Bieber. Not saying I'm in love with the Biebs or anything, but he is pretty awesome. But jazzercise....that's like a whole 'nother level...and then four more.
Totes ridic!  
Sadly, I was at dance (that's not the sad part) on Halloween (I was Minnie Mouse...Jazzercise happened the day after, Nov. 1st. No questions, please), so I didn't get to trick-or-treating *frowny face*. I did get Smarties, though. Smarties are always good, right? Not gonna lie, I'm not really a fan, but when that's the only candy you're offered, it's almost impossible NOT to OD. Always the exception to the rule, I did not overdose, thank yo very much. I simply continue to return to the studios each day and pickup my share of Smarties. No big.
Looking at that picture on the top left really makes me want to go out and buy legwarmers. The kind that are acceptable to be worn at school. I don't actually know what kind those are, but I will find them. And I will wear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment